1. Integration with Stripe Payments for Payment Processing: takes 30 seconds to pay.
2. 7 Day Free Trial
3. Integration with CodePen to create amazing things.
4. UI kit to create better layouts.
5. Saucy Radio is now free instead of $50/month for me, using Mixx software. It's also now free for everyone as well, and can be listened to in the footer of my website.
6. Changed the logo and text to include purple (diversity) to get rid of patriotic look.
7. Added MANY things and some sectors to Saucy (100+ pages to my website)
8. Changed website template for easier navigation.
9. Back button in nav for easier navigation between pages
9. Using scrolling divs on join page to make it a one page easy layout. Everything is on the join page, what Saucy is, plans nav, and plans themselves, with all features.
10. Getting into the 5 steps of marketing that less than 1% of businesses use.
11. Created a free incentive (Saucy Universe) for people to join.
12. Now backing charity through every person who joins.
13. Added live chat support for visitors who have questions.
14. Added Roundups, a way to support Saucy through every day purchases. A Round-Up is the virtual spare change captured from rounding up a transaction to the nearest dollar. When you link a credit or debit card to Saucy, we track the spare change from your transactions and invest it in Saucy. Roundups uses Acorns' Roundups feature to make this possible. Roundups are a way of supporting Saucy through your purchases.
15. Added an affiliates program. 50% commission on initial sale+5% monthly recurring commission for life+20% milestone bonuses.
16. Based on affiliate program, Saucy can be free for life for you! Just get 20 referrals at your same plan levelx5%=100% free.
17. Made a simpler homepage with one CTA, a background full of a community, and a semi transparent background to the div box.
18. Changed website background to a slow flow of different colors to create a modern feeling design.
19. Created a store page with a galaxy look to it, from the black of the sky at the top of the page to the ground at the bottom.
20. Created an open source community, and the world's largest community (currently 2,400+ chat rooms).
21. I'm back on YouTube, creating videos every Saucy Saturday. :)