I teach you how to make the Feels Good Summer Drink Mix, where I mix milk and mix pop, bringing you one of the best mixed drinks. I will be mixing a drink containing milk, whiskey, Orange Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew Ice, Mountain Dew Voltage, Arizona Green Tea, lemon juice, orange juice, soy sauce, and chocolate Nesquik.
You Will Need:
2. Mountain Dew Ice
3. Orange Coca-Cola
4. Mountain Dew Voltage
5. Arizona Green Tea
7. Lemon Juice
8. Orange Juice
9. Soy Sauce
10. Chocolate Nesquik
Step 1: Pour orange Coca-Cola in 1/4 of cup.
Step 2: Pour 1 tablespoon of whiskey in cup.
Step 3: Pour milk in 1/4 of cup.
Step 4: Pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, orange juice, soy sauce, and Nesquik in cup
Step 5: Pour Mountain Dew Ice & Voltage, Arizona Green Tea in 1/4 of cup.
Step 6: Put drink mix in freezer.
Step 7: Break mix with spoon and stir.
ENJOY and SHARE this recipe!
Declan DP - Wanderlust
Niwel Eniko & Artola - Duality
Liqwyd - Soul
Daloka - Summer Vibes
FortyThr33 - Bay Breeze
PikaSonic - New Start
Subscribe to Saucy: https://www.Saucy.io
Triple video content vertical (regular uploads). ☺️😋
Saucy stories 📘 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLZ6U985n8kH6A0fzNtvuQ
Saucy vlogs 📷 : https://www.youtube.com/c/SaucyOfficial
Saucy gaming 👾 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgcv8FXVJ8ss233TViMk3SQ
How to solve your problems simply with your mind, based on proven science. Is your environment creating your thinking, or is your thinking creating your environment? Be the creator of your reality and artist of your life. Special thanks to Dr. Joe Dispenza for this concept.
Music by: Really Slow Motion, AShamaluev, & Fearless Motivation.
Instagram is fantastic for creating short stories that engage with an audience in a casual way. YouTube is for editing and more complex content. Which platform do you prefer to create content on?
Music credit: Feeling Happy ' Stay See Summer Mix
The poor and middle class believe in college and jobs. They believe that if you follow the crowd, you will be successful in life. I, however, believe in self education and entrepreneurship. I in fact built an entire business called Saucy, focused on diversity, positivity, and love, in one year. It started as a YouTube channel which currently has 40,000 subscribers, and turned into an online business.
This story of will contradict the beliefs of Saucy and may offend many people, but it’s something I feel very passionate to have a strong opinion about. Feel free to disagree with me or agree with me in the comments. My belief is that if you go against the crowd, you will be successful in life. Here’s why I will always support business, and believe jobs are something of the past:
1. The Money (Active Income vs Passive Income)
The problem with jobs is that people trade their time for money, and if you aren’t always working, then you don’t get paid. This means, you will constantly have to work to just put food on the table and pay the bills.
In business, we spend time upfront on our products and goals (maybe a year or two) and profit forever. We don’t even have to be awake to be making sales, because we automate our business with automation tools like Zapier.
2. The Process (Labor vs Automation)
Every job out there now will most likely be replaced by robotic technology. Robots can already lift boxes, so why even work in a packaging company? Why even spend time doing things, that robots are starting to learn to do?
In business, automation is key. Don’t do it through employees though. Use tools. For example, I use Paid Membership App to automate my Weebly membership for Saucy, a business focused on creating happy people and true happiness in the world, and pay $180/year for it. With 10 employees (paying them $10/hour) I would run through that money in 1 day!
3. Freedom (Employee vs Entrepreneur)
In the world of working, unfortunately you are a slave to your boss. They tell you what to do, you have little or no control over your income or what you do, and it’s a manipulative mindset to be in. You really can’t escape your coworkers either, if you don’t like to be around them.
In the world of business, you control the decisions and the money. There is no limit to what you can do. You are building your own dreams, instead of someone else’s. Everything you do, you are in full and total control. You control your income, passion, happiness, and ultimately destiny.
4. Education (Formal vs Self)
Most things we learn in school aren’t very helpful to our overall lives. They don’t teach us the skills we need to be successful, in business or in work. Also, we go to school to get grades, not for lifelong learning. We don’t have financial education, and honestly our government is setting us up to be morons.
When you go online, you’ll realize everything you paid $30k a year for and went into debt (or whatever you pay) is actually free. Go to YouTube. I learned everything for business for free from lectures and talks given there. Would you rather listen to a professor who makes a normal salary, or someone who built a $1 billion company?
Want to be an entrepreneur?
There is no magic formula for starting a successful business. But what I can tell you from my experience, is start today, and start small. It’s the little things that matter. Here are some tips to start your own online business:
You definitely need to teach yourself a lot to start a business. Go onto YouTube and type in terms like “how to make sales”, “growth hacking”, “saas retention”, “web design”, “increase website conversion rate”, “marketing techniques”, “the importance of branding”, “blue ocean strategy”, “product market fit”, and terms like that. This all free information!
I use Weebly for Saucy. You can start your entire online business for free there. If you are a SaaS, I highly recommend using Chargebee for billing. Use CodePen to find great examples of code. Cloudflare is a great resource to help speed up your site. Crisp is an amazing tool for customer support. There are many other tools to help automate your business (once again, for free) you can find online.
In general, jobs are for the poor and middle class. It is modern day slavery, and not okay. Really think about it. Every part of your life while you work is outside of your control. People will always be barking orders at you, leading to unhappiness. Robots will eventually replace humans that wasted their entire lives doing something completely meaningless that can be done through automation.
The wealthy acquire assets that produce a positive cash flow. This way, instead of always being stressed and depressed, they can live happy lives doing whatever they want. So, is life about money or happiness? If you’re just living to pay the bills, what’s the point? You’re dying, not living. So stop building other people’s dreams. You literally do it every time you go into work. Start building your own like I did with Saucy.
Want to change your life, and ultimately, the world? It all starts with thinking differently. The way the world is setup functions, but is extremely flawed. Learn how to live the happiest life possible.
Diversify your life for proven happiness now. Introducing Saucy, the most diverse web-based universe, delivering personalized experiences to each member of its culturally diverse community with unlimited interactions.
1. Integration with Stripe Payments for Payment Processing: takes 30 seconds to pay.
2. 7 Day Free Trial
3. Integration with CodePen to create amazing things.
4. UI kit to create better layouts.
5. Saucy Radio is now free instead of $50/month for me, using Mixx software. It's also now free for everyone as well, and can be listened to in the footer of my website.
6. Changed the logo and text to include purple (diversity) to get rid of patriotic look.
7. Added MANY things and some sectors to Saucy (100+ pages to my website)
8. Changed website template for easier navigation.
9. Back button in nav for easier navigation between pages
9. Using scrolling divs on join page to make it a one page easy layout. Everything is on the join page, what Saucy is, plans nav, and plans themselves, with all features.
10. Getting into the 5 steps of marketing that less than 1% of businesses use.
11. Created a free incentive (Saucy Universe) for people to join.
12. Now backing charity through every person who joins.
13. Added live chat support for visitors who have questions.
14. Added Roundups, a way to support Saucy through every day purchases. A Round-Up is the virtual spare change captured from rounding up a transaction to the nearest dollar. When you link a credit or debit card to Saucy, we track the spare change from your transactions and invest it in Saucy. Roundups uses Acorns' Roundups feature to make this possible. Roundups are a way of supporting Saucy through your purchases.
15. Added an affiliates program. 50% commission on initial sale+5% monthly recurring commission for life+20% milestone bonuses.
16. Based on affiliate program, Saucy can be free for life for you! Just get 20 referrals at your same plan levelx5%=100% free.
17. Made a simpler homepage with one CTA, a background full of a community, and a semi transparent background to the div box.
18. Changed website background to a slow flow of different colors to create a modern feeling design.
19. Created a store page with a galaxy look to it, from the black of the sky at the top of the page to the ground at the bottom.
20. Created an open source community, and the world's largest community (currently 2,400+ chat rooms).
21. I'm back on YouTube, creating videos every Saucy Saturday. :)
Magic Card Tricks: The first trick involves changing both of the backs of one of the cards from white to black. The second trick involves magically finding your card after thoroughly mixing the cards. If you would like to know how to do these tricks, contact me at https://www.Sauc.io/contact.
Saucy is officially a business, with 5 plans: Basic, Plus, Gold, Diamond, and Infinity. Under each plans are sectors (aka categories), with products under each one. Saucy is expanding rapidly into all kinds of different market, as it is the world's only place for everyone. Also, Saucy is the world's most diverse, positive, loving community.